Sunday, November 11, 2012

Celebrate Today

Hi Scrappy friends!

I'm using a few new challenges for today's card.  The sketch is from Annabelle Stamps Check it out HERE!


I also played along with Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog- Here is the tic tac toe for this week:


I went with GEMS, RIBBON and FLOWERS- here is my creation:



I can't get enough of close to my heart's clementine paperpack!  I just love the colors and patterned paper!  I also used my Artiste Cricut cartridge along with the stampset called "Casual Expressions."  The flowers I had in my stash- they are Prima Flowers- the colors matched so well.

Have a great rest of your day and happy scrappin!

~Kim :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a pretty take on the sketch! Those papers are beautiful, love how you mixed up the twine!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one beautiful card! LOVE your flowers and twine and what an Awesome job on combinding the two challenges together!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the pretty colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete