Saturday, November 3, 2012

Grown with Love

Happy Saturday!  It's deer opener so the kids and I are hanging out around the house.  They are napping now so I'm getting a little scrappin in.  Today I wanted to play along with a few challenges:

Here's the sketch I'm using from Freshly Made sketches:


And for the colors I'm playing along with Dynamic Duos:



I love these colors together and I immediately think Christmas but I challenged myself not to make a Christmas Card....Here's my card:




I love this stampset- it's one of my favorite's!  It's called Grown with Love.  For the paper I used Pear and Partridge from ctmh.

Have a great rest of your day!  Thanks for checking out my card!


8 comments:

  1. Kim, I feel like I am stalking you! lol I linked up at DD and FMS right after you both times! :) I love your card. The tree is so cute and I love the buttons! And I promise I'm not stalking you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty - love the tree image and the cute buttons you've added! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card! Love your image with the buttons! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim - what a great way to use the Grown With Love set (one of my faves!) Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim! Love your card! That tree image is gorgeous and those buttons are perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Kim! You took an ordinary sketch and brought it to life with the tree and buttons. Fabulous job! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the Pear & Partridge paper. Love the button details. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card Kim, love the sketch you used and that darling little bow! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete