Monday, April 8, 2013

School Colors RB Challenge- Congratulations

Hello there!!  Rose Blossoms leader Brenda Rose has challenged the team to make a card using your school colors.  My school colors were red and white and I added black as my neutral.  Inspiration for this card also came from Stacey's Scrap Corner.  I thought it made an elegant wedding card or who knows, maybe a graduation card! :)

I was excited to used the distressed background stampset.  The sentiment came from For Every Occasion.  The red paper is a scrap from Jingle, a retired paperpack, and I cut the petals with the Artiste circut cartridge.  Funny, making this card did bring back some fun high school memories....danceline, fast pitch, friends, prom, football games....all that fun stuff!  Go Cards!  (Coon Rapids Cardinals!)

Here she is:


Thank you for stopping by!  It means a lot to me and I love hearing your comments!

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so elegant--who knew high-school colours could "clean up" so well? Love the black and white and red all over (and the chicken-wire background is so effective!). I need to find time to try out this new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a great card filled with so many wonderful details! What a creative use of the chicken wire stamp. Who knew it could be so elegant!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these colors together. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do? Light blue and white are not as much fun.

    ReplyDelete